Project Managers: Curtis Peter van Gorder, Pratibha Karandikar
Family Care Eduvision (FCE) was registered as a charitable entity in 2004. Their program goals include:
- Implementing motivational seminar programs for the corporate sector, volunteers, terminally ill, teachers, social workers, medical staff, and students
- Working with children cancer patients and the physically or mentally challenged, to strengthen, care, comfort, and encourage those who are suffering or otherwise disadvantaged
- Providing a source of positive input to all sectors of society that will replace fear, worry, frustrations and discouragement with a happy, productive, loving and dynamic perspective on life
- Giving the training and resources needed to enhance positive values through character building programs at schools, colleges and other institutions.
- Conducting drug awareness, healthy living, and rehabilitation programs at leading drug treatment centers and institutions in Mumbai.