Project Managers: Thomas Bergstrom Albert Ross Carl Arnold
Yayasan Cakrawala Masa Depan (English transalation:"Future Horizon Foundation") has been carrying out voluntary work in Jakarta and various parts of Indonesia for well over a decade. Working together with like-minded groups and individuals, Yayasan Cakrawala Masa Depan (YCMD) establish educational scholarship programs, distribute food and basic necessities to the underprivileged, organize seminars, educational workshops and motivational programs, in addition to involvement in the following activities:
- Tsunami rebuilding and relief in Banda Aceh. Read more
- Ton-A-Month-Club program, which has supplied rice and other needs to hundreds of needy recipients in Jakarta and West Java on a regular basis for the last several years.
- Assist various orphanages and other institutions on a regular basis.
- Counseling at a major drug rehab center.
- Educational seminars.
- Supply computers to institutions, orphanages, centers for street children and others, plus English language instruction, in an effort to bridge the digital divide.
- Educational seminars and teacher training.
- Emergency relief at the sites of earthquakes, floods, tidal waves and tsunamis.